If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Bits of This and That


We had a nice quiet weekend, just the way I like it. We were mostly home where I just did normal things like cleaning some, laundry, a little cooking, finished a book and started another, but really nothing special. We did watch the the National Memorial Day Concert and loved it like we do every year. I especially like the biographies that are acted out by some stars and then we got to see the actual persons themselves. This is always a favorite part of mine. I also love when they play and sing the anthems for each branch of the service. 

Below are a couple of pictures I took this weekend. 





Below I am attaching the pre-recorded copy of Sunday's Sermon.

Hope you had a nice weekend and thanks for visiting.

Cathy

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a nice weekend. Enjoyed your photos. Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you, too, enjoyed the concert -- and the way in which they do the biographies! How these actors and audience members manage to stay dry-eyed is beyond me. I was telling my son and SIL about that lady amputee and suggesting they try and find it online. Wish every American teenager would hear their stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quiet is good!! I enjoyed your photos!! I don't have live TV so missed the concert. I haven't seen that it is streaming anywhere yet but will keep looking. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy