If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2024

Break Time


I'll be taking a bit of a break from blogging.  Lots of life is happening right now and I need to let some things go.  I may still come around and visit, but I won't be posting for a bit. At this time, I don't know how long that will be. Please don't worry. I'm fine, but again I just need a break. Take care and know that I appreciate each one of you.

Cathy



9 comments:

  1. I'm going to miss you, Cathy ... but trust you're following your heart at this time. I hope you soon rediscover rest and peace of mind. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of yourself Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will miss you, but understand the need for a break. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your break. I hope it is for all enjoyable and refreshing reasons. Will look forward to whenever you are able or wanting to return!! Many blessings to you -

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand a break is necessary some times. I do hope everything is okay with you and your family. I will keep you in my prayers as you manage all of life right now. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think my comment went to spam. Just know you're being thought about and prayed for! Hope to 'see' you again down the road.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will miss you!! Praying for you and hoping taking a break gives you the extra time you need. Love and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Take care. Praying you sense the Lord's presence during this season.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.