If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2024

Break Time


I'll be taking a bit of a break from blogging.  Lots of life is happening right now and I need to let some things go.  I may still come around and visit, but I won't be posting for a bit. At this time, I don't know how long that will be. Please don't worry. I'm fine, but again I just need a break. Take care and know that I appreciate each one of you.

Cathy



9 comments:

  1. I'm going to miss you, Cathy ... but trust you're following your heart at this time. I hope you soon rediscover rest and peace of mind. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of yourself Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will miss you, but understand the need for a break. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your break. I hope it is for all enjoyable and refreshing reasons. Will look forward to whenever you are able or wanting to return!! Many blessings to you -

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand a break is necessary some times. I do hope everything is okay with you and your family. I will keep you in my prayers as you manage all of life right now. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think my comment went to spam. Just know you're being thought about and prayed for! Hope to 'see' you again down the road.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will miss you!! Praying for you and hoping taking a break gives you the extra time you need. Love and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Take care. Praying you sense the Lord's presence during this season.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy