If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2024

Thankful Thursday

 


Things I am thankful for this week:

* Our Ladies' Bible Study was finished last night and I believe we all enjoyed it a lot. In fact, they want our fall study to be by the same author/speaker and I plan to accommodate them.

* Kelli gave me a Bible study for Mother's Day. It is Kristi McClelland's "The Gospel on the Ground". We plan to start it next week.

* I had my annual mammogram appointment yesterday and all is well. It's been 8 years now and I am so blessed.

* We've had some really beautiful weather...I'm enjoying the sunshine and even the rain. Temperatures haven't been too bad, but I'm pretty sure summer is here to stay and it will be getting hotter and hotter...

* That's why I'm very thankful for air conditioning. lol

So tell me what you are thankful for. I'd love to know.

Cathy





8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the good mammogram results! I struggle with the heat and humidity -- particularly having to go out and 'weed whack' in a few minutes ... but you know, I'm very thankful for this yard to call our own. And no gosh-awful HOA's! Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were thankful for air conditioning this week too; it went from barely 60 one day to mid-80's the next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is good news on your Bible study. Enjoy your Bible study with Kelli. So glad your mammogram went well. That's a wonderful blessing. Sorry about the heat and thankful for air conditioning. Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debby! Hope you have a great weekend.

      Delete
  4. Hooray for getting through that mammogram! Always feels good to be done with it for another year. I think it's great that you and your daughter do a Bible study together. We didn't have AC in Ohio when I was growing up but I sure can't imagine not having it here in Florida! It's been so hot already. I enjoyed your post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We didn't have air conditioning growing up either. I can't even imagine living now without it.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy