If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Wednesday Hodgepodge

 

1. What are you currently juggling in your life? Just life...some hard things, some blessings, many emotions, trusting Jesus with it all.

2. How often do you buy new clothes? I usually buy some new tops in the spring and again in the fall. What was the last piece of clothing you purchased? This top and this is the first time I've worn it.


3. What food festival would you most like to attend? If you need help here are links to some of the bigger and more popular food events around the world- Ten Food Festivals Worth Traveling To Find 2024 Best Food And Drink Festivals And Events In The US 20 Popular Food Festivals Around The World In 2024 For Your Unconditional Love Of Food  I'm not a fan of going to festivals any more, but if I were going to go to one, I think I would enjoy a Greek Food Festival.

4. May is the 5th month of the year. Tell us something you remember about your 5th grade year. I know I loved school and my teacher. I loved being read to and then I'd go the library and get the same book to read myself. I loved playing hopscotch at recess and being with my friends.

5. What are your favorite five words right now? Love, Peace, Joy, Tracy, Jesus

6. Insert your own random thought here.



Cathy


17 comments:

  1. I'm with you on some things being hard and others, great. I have been really trying to give it over to God. It's proving to be successful but I'm not there yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is definitely full of all the things you listed. It is so good to have Jesus as an advocate. Hope you have a peaceful Memorial Day weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do people live without Jesus? Thank you Ellen, I hope you have a really nice weekend too.

      Delete
  3. Pretty top, Cathy! For years I've been drawn to black and white.
    Because I've something on my mind, this meme you've chosen resonates. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome, Myra. I've run across several things in the last day or two after hearing some hard news. God is so faithful to send us what we need.

      Delete
  4. I like your shirt! I love black and white but trying more colorful things. I am in a group through my church called Untangle your Emotions. You can also find it online. Faith Gateway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like black and white too and also bright colors. Thanks for the info on the book.

      Delete
  5. ((Hugs)) on your answer for #1. Love the photo of you. Cute top. Greek food does sound like a good one to attend. School sounds like it was a great experience for you. Love your five words. Amen on your random for today. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did love elementary, high school...not so much.

      Delete
  6. Gosh, I really love your new top!! Can we go shopping together? I like Greek food and haven't been to Louis Pappas in a long time. Wishing you a good holiday weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure we can go shopping together, if you'll take me to Louis Pappas for lunch. lol Actually, I ordered that top on Amazon and I just ordered another in a different pattern and color.

      Delete
  7. I like that too! Life can be hard at times but knowing Jesus is a huge PLUS. Just keep trusting. Imagine not having Him in your life?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debby, I can't even imagine not having Him. Thanks for the encouragement.

      Delete
  8. I like your top. I'm sorry for life's hard things Cathy. Not sure how people navigate trials without Jesus. Take care and I will add you to my prayers for whatever is weighing heavy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Joyce. Your willingness to pray for us means so much. Thank you!

      Delete
  9. I enjoyed your answers. The shirt looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy