If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2024

Share 4 Somethings - September 2024

 


This is my September post of Share 4 Somethings, where I'll talk about the things I loved/disliked, accomplished, improved upon/needs improvement and something I noticed. Link-up is here.  

Loved or Disliked:  I've been enjoying working jigsaw puzzles this month.  Fall and winter are my favorite times to work puzzles. Just started another last night and plan to finish today.  That will make a total of 4 puzzles for me this year.

Currently working this one




Accomplished: I’ve read 3 books this month. I'm rather behind on my 2024 Reading Challenge.  I'm not sure I'll reach the goal, but I am sure I will enjoy whatever progress I make.

Improved Upon/Needs Improvement: Grooming definitely improved Lucy's look.

Before


After

Noticed: The days are getting shorter and cooler and we're finally getting some much needed rain.  Yay!  I actually wore a 3 quarter length sleeved shirt yesterday which I wore last fall and winter.  And I've worn my hoodie a couple times too.

That's the end of my Share 4 Somethings this month.  Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great weekend. Again, the Link-up is here.  


Cathy



11 comments:

  1. My husband just got out the puzzle table yesterday and started working on one. (I don't do puzzles) We also appreciated the rain - finally! - and I wore a long-sleeved t-shirt to work one day this week. It's getting to be sweater weather! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to step inside those first two puzzles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your puzzles are so pretty. The colors are vibrant. I've tried to do puzzles. I've tried to enjoy them but I just don't have the mind for them I guess. I have spent 30 minutes looking for one piece, any piece! Some day I might try to do another one. :) Lucy looks so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mom and dad used to work them when we were kids and we'd help too. I guess it's just something we've always done.

      Delete
  4. I like the barn puzzle the best. I never had patience for puzzles. Lucy looks cute with her new cut. I am reading books for my classes. Send some rain to us because we sure need it. We will be in the 90's all week. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wearing a hoodie sounds so nice, not here in hot Florida. Wishing you a beautiful Sunday my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love working puzzles too! I bought one to do during the holidays. I tend to work on them in the winter months more. Your dog does look so cute after her haircut. Yay for cooler weather too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to start doing puzzles, but I need to start small. I think 300 pieces is a great starting place for me! I loved reading your list today and am so glad that you joined us this month. Thank you also for always being such a sweet encouragement to me! I greatly appreciate your friendship and your prayers. Have a great day, friend!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.