If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2024

Share 4 Somethings - September 2024

 


This is my September post of Share 4 Somethings, where I'll talk about the things I loved/disliked, accomplished, improved upon/needs improvement and something I noticed. Link-up is here.  

Loved or Disliked:  I've been enjoying working jigsaw puzzles this month.  Fall and winter are my favorite times to work puzzles. Just started another last night and plan to finish today.  That will make a total of 4 puzzles for me this year.

Currently working this one




Accomplished: I’ve read 3 books this month. I'm rather behind on my 2024 Reading Challenge.  I'm not sure I'll reach the goal, but I am sure I will enjoy whatever progress I make.

Improved Upon/Needs Improvement: Grooming definitely improved Lucy's look.

Before


After

Noticed: The days are getting shorter and cooler and we're finally getting some much needed rain.  Yay!  I actually wore a 3 quarter length sleeved shirt yesterday which I wore last fall and winter.  And I've worn my hoodie a couple times too.

That's the end of my Share 4 Somethings this month.  Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great weekend. Again, the Link-up is here.  


Cathy



1 comment:

  1. My husband just got out the puzzle table yesterday and started working on one. (I don't do puzzles) We also appreciated the rain - finally! - and I wore a long-sleeved t-shirt to work one day this week. It's getting to be sweater weather! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy