If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2024

Thankful Thursday and Friday Photos and Friday Favorites

Good Morning:

I accidently left my computer at church yesterday, so I didn't have it here to make a Thankful Thursday post.  I picked it up today and am just now taking time to write a post.  I'm going to make a combo post of Thanks and Friday Photos.  I only have four photos and they are from this morning's walk with Lucy.  We walked around 8:00am and the temperature was 61 degrees which was just about perfect.

Lucy walking up the hill towards the east.

She was pretty much a slowpoke this morning, but that's
okay, cause I'm pretty slow too.  Some days it
seems she wants to smell every blade of grass.  lol

The moon was still out

Here's a close up



I am so thankful for beautiful mornings when I get to walk.  And of course I'm always thankful when I wake up on this side of the dirt to have another day to enjoy all of God's beautiful creations.  What are you thankful for?



Here are a few Friday Favorites.  

Working a jigsaw puzzle

It's a favorite to have another one ready to work next.

Another favorite is shopping with my sister.  That's what we did this morning.  We went to a school supply store so I could buy some things for the bulletin board in the lobby of church.  I got some really cool things for fall.  Then we went to Sam's and I got more than I really planned, but so fun.  Next was Hobby Lobby where I bought another jigsaw puzzle at half price which I'll save until closer to Christmas.


Another favorite was finishing a book last night (see in my sidebar) and having another set up and ready to start reading hopefully later this evening.

Thanks for visiting.  What are you thankful for and what are some of your favorite things.

Cathy

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful sunrise! You're making me want to visit Hobby Lobby. Have yourselves a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy