1. April showers bring May flowers...what have you been showered with this month?
The only thing I can think of is memories. Memories from looking at all our pictures from past Disney Trips. Memories of the girls growing up and loving Disney as much as there daddy and me. Memories of them watching parades, riding rides and visiting with the characters. Memories of the 2 day drives to Florida. Just memories of our family being together doing something we all love.
2. What is the nature of compassion? Is it learned or innate? Can compassion be learned? If you're a parent is this something you've purposely sought to instill in your children, and if so how?
I'm not sure but I think compassion is learned. I think our children learn compassion by watching us be compassionate.
3. Do you prefer to watch romantic comedy or romantic drama...or are you rolling your eyes saying bring on the action flicks?
I like all three. It just depends on what kind of mood I'm in as to which one I'll watch at any given time.
4. It's April which means baseball season is officially upon us here in the US of A. Humphrey Bogart is quoted as saying "A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz." Agree or Disagree?
While I love eating a hot dog or brat at a ballgame, I'd much rather eat prime rib at a nice restaurant.
5. What's something in your community or city that needs fixing or improving?
Some of our streets need to be repaved.
6. Share a song you enjoy that mentions flowers or a specific flower in its title.
You Don't Bring Me Flowers Any More by Neil Diamond and Barbara Streisand
I think it could be a possibility. I can't say that I believe that there is, but I just believe it could be possible.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I got a new sectional couch given to me by my brother. I also have laminate wood floors. The sections to the couch slide apart and the couch moves very easily every time anyone sits on it. Do you have any suggestions to help with this issue? Here's a picture of it below.
|We just got this yesterday, so I'm not sure if this is how we'll end up with it in the room. There is actually another section to come too. We may or may not be able to use it.|
See my A to Z Challenge post is here.