If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, November 10, 2008

Cussin'

My husband and daughter,KJS and I were sitting in our van a week ago Saturday night around 10:30 or so waiting on oldest daughter, KLS to come out from the party she was attending. While sitting there in the dark we were talking and hubby was telling us about his sermon for Sunday morning. He was preaching on Extreme Passion. Anyway, he said he would be using the story of Jesus when he cast the money changers out of the temple. KJS popped up in the back seat in utter consternation with, "He cussed?!" After we picked ourselves up off the floor from laughing, we told her, No, he didn't cuss them out, he cast them out.
Now trust me, she knows better and why in the world she would think Jesus would cuss, is beyond me, but I can't help but crack up everytime I think about this. I just figure God must've been up in heaven chuckling when he heard her. I hope it makes you laugh too!

1 comment:

  1. Ha, Ha, Ha! That IS funny. I'm sure she was shocked at what she thought she heard. Don't you just love those unexpected moments of laughter?

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy