If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

Childless

This is going to be an interesting weekend. Both girls are gone. We dropped them off at 5:30 tonight. They are at a weekend Youth Function and will be gone until Sunday at 4:30. Hubby and I are home alone. I'm not sure we even know how to act. But I'm sure we'll figure it out as we go along.

After we dropped them off, we went to Cracker Barrel for dinner. Neither one of our girls like to go there, so it was so pleasant to eat there without any complaining. Dinner was good and it was quiet. We were able to talk without interruption or arguing going on. Wow! Of course, what do we talk about when we're alone. The same thing that every red-blooded American parent talks about. The kids!!!!

Oh well, I guess the things or people we love are what we talk and think about most. Makes sense.

Hubby and I are going to make some hot chocolate or something and go watch the new Indiana Jones movie that just came out of DVD. Sounds romantic doesn't it. hmm....Maybe I'll light a candle or something.

Have a great weekend everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Now don't too out of control...lol I am coloring my hair. Third go round with it. J asked when I am going to bed and I told her as soon as my hair is one color or at least presentable. I have to give the guys at work something to talk about.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy