If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

All's Quiet and I Wish I Were Napping

It's all quiet in the lives of the TCKK family and quiet is not bad (except when you're searching for something interesting to blog about)! In fact, in our home quiet is very good and does not occur very often. We're all back to work and/or school and getting back into the swing of things. Of course, the girls had a 2 hour delay because of weather this morning. They were loving that! I wish they'd give me a 2 hour delay at work. Of course, I've never been able to talk the bosses into that. hahaha

Over at The Roost, Jules was talking about napping and she started me thinking (very dangerous, I know). She has some darling pictures of animals napping, so be sure to check her out. Anyway, I think here in America we should have a required nap time or siesta, like they do in other countries. Wouldn't you just love to "have" to take a short nap every afternoon. I've tried to convince the boss that this would be a good thing too and that we'd all be so much more productive. Actually, I think he agrees with me, but he could never get his boss to agree to it. Oh well, I guess a little wishful thinking isn't such a bad thing.

So, I guess I better just finish eating my lunch and get back to work because the nap thing just ain't gonna happen today.

I'm home now and just realized this is my 100th Post. Yeah!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Luckily, except for those rare occasions when my boss brings his lunch, anytime I need an afternoon nap, I go into the closet in his office, where I keep a pillow and a timer, and take a 10-20 minute nap during lunch. I always feel much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, a nap! I want one, too!

    Congrats on the 100th post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL OH I agree totally....It should be a written law and everyone would be so much nicer and more productive! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy