If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Blessed - That's me!

Finally, I'm feeling better, almost back to normal. Of course, now hubby has the cold. I hate that I passed it on to him, but honest, it wasn't on purpose.

The first day back at work wasn't too bad. There are lots of month end and year end things still to do, but it wasn't as bad as I expected. Thank you Lord for that and for co-workers who kept up on the entry work so now I can do those reports that need to be done! It's so nice to have co-workers that go the extra distance for you and do things they don't have to just to help you out. God has been so good to me and given me good friends at work. Some are christian, some are not, but they are all good people.

Today, I'm just feeling that my life is so blessed. Again, I say thank you Lord!

2 comments:

  1. I hated going back to work too but we are very blessed simply because we had a job to go too aren't we? GLad you are feeling better. Sorry about the hubby though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your feeling better and I love your thankful heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy