If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Guess What I Got Today!
Labels:
Bible Study,
Fun Stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's what I said too.. I may be cold but Lissa is having a terrible time in ND.. I just want summer or spring or fall or something a tad bit warmer.. I have to stop this whining.
ReplyDeleteNo whining here, either. It was a high of +22 today. We had snow flurries and sunshine at the same time! Only in OK!
ReplyDeleteI got this Bibly study w/audio CDs as part of my Christmas. In fact, I received 3 Bible studies! I like to have the audio for myself to listen to whenever. Our church will begin a Bible study in February.
Yes, if you lead the Bible study, you most definiely need to be W-A-Y ahead, like 2 months ;)
Did Beth Moore do a Bible Study on Paul? I told one of our Sunday School teachers that I thought she had.
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoy your bible study and thanks for showing your snowy scene. It's freezing here but luckily no snow.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
Lindsay
PS I am now addicted to the Disney message boards!
Karen: Yes she did do one on Paul. It's called, "To Live Is Christ". I have not done that one yet though.
ReplyDeleteI watched the beginning session last night and I think this is really gonna be good.
Lindsay-ann - I too have spent much much time on the DISboards. I hope you learn all you want.
I love Beth Moore studies. This one looks soooo good.
ReplyDeleteI got my Esther book too! :) I'm so excited.
ReplyDeleteOur church started this study on Friday! It is wonderful isn't it!?
ReplyDelete