Here are my Princess. They were in a shop in downtown Gatlinburg & I saw they crowns and talked them into posing. I have a picture of them with crowns on about 3-5 years ago. They look just as cute now as they did then in them!
If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks. When you said the girls were upstairs and you were in the dining room, I thought you must have rented a chalet or something.
ReplyDeleteI can tell you are having a blast. Thanks for letting in on it too!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics..glad to hear you are having a good time. Happy New Year to you, T and the girls.
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are great! I'm glad y'all are having a great time :-D!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful pictures. Your princesses were so sweet!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! Looks like a great place.
ReplyDelete-FringeGirl