If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, March 13, 2009

Survivor-Spoiler Warning!

If you didn't see last night's show, you might not want to read this post.

It was another good show last night. The challenges were fun to watch, but a little violent. Couldn't believe JT lost his tooth. The Charmin Cafe along with letters from home was cool.

I was a little concerned when Taj clocked out. Thought for sure she was going to get voted off for that. Glad she didn't though. Of the 2 I'm glad Spencer was the one voted off, mainly because I want to see if the cross-team alliance with Taj, Stephen, Brenden and Sierra will last. I think it's so cool they have both idols. I just hope they don't give themselves away.

What are your thoughts? Have you picked who you want to win? Right now, I'm leaning toward JT, I think.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't decided who I want to win. But taj and the rest of the 4 better be careful b/c it won't be a secret much longer if they smile and laugh when they get picked for exile!!! Everyone is already suspicious!

    So far, I have agreed with all the picks to be voted off!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy