If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Project 365

Sara at make music from your heart is running Project 365 for us. She says it's never too late to join. So head on over to Sara's and check out other Project 365 posts and join us in the fun!!! As you'll see, I didn't get pictures everyday this week. But Sara still lets me play along! Thanks Sara.

SUNDAY - This is what happens when you always make them pose for pictures! lol

This is them before they got too crazy! Easter Sunday after church and with their Easter Baskets. See even teenagers love getting Easter Baskets and new clothes.

THURSDAY - Thursday was a beautiful day here. I couldn't resist stepping out the back door and taking a picture of the beautiful blue skies.

Friday - It was getting late and I hadn't taken a picture for the day. I tried to grab one and this is all I got. Again, this comes from making them pose for too many pictures I guess!!!

SATURDAY - We had lunch at the Spaghetti Warehouse in Cincinnati. The girls loved the chairs at this table, so while we were waiting I had them run over and I snapped a picture.

7 comments:

  1. my kids do the same thing when they see the camera coming! Love the picture of the leg!!!

    I love spaghetti warehouse...yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my kids see the camera they start saying cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese. lol. You grabbed some cute shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by and commenting, love your pics, your kids are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My 5YO runs from the camera already ... I am in trouble! LOVE the blue sky :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. rotfl...my dd runs when i have the camera, too!
    love the easter shots...so pretty!!
    thanks for coming by, come again soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pics of the girls, funny faces and all. They're the best. They really show their personalities. The leg shot is the best! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my pics. Blessings, SusanD

    ReplyDelete
  7. My kids and grands are quite used to the camera. Some love to pose. But hubby, well that's another story, he flees, moves, covers face, i.e. ruins the photo...most of the time.
    Thanks for stoppin' by.
    I loved your retro photo.
    Have fun in new office ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy