I took this photo the other day on the way home. I love blue skies and big fluffy white clouds. Double click the photo to see it bigger.
If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
Thursday, May 7, 2009
SkyWatch Friday
I took this photo the other day on the way home. I love blue skies and big fluffy white clouds. Double click the photo to see it bigger.
Labels:
Friday,
Photographs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome photo. I just love the fluffy fluffy clouds!!
ReplyDeleteTake care and Happy SWF
TCKK: What a neat set of clouds in your scene, you captured them so well.
ReplyDeleteThose are really great looking clouds.
ReplyDeleteThe clouds look like like they're just hanging there, ready to fall out of the sky.
ReplyDeleteSydney - City and Suburbs
Nice clouds you have there...just kidding. I love fluffy clouds. I must be a sleep when you find these great pics.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot, I too love skies like these.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend
Guy
Regina In Pictures
I love your awesome clouds pic! I wanted to participate in the SkyWatch Friday, when I first found it awhile back, but I couldn't because I had just started Flashback Friday on my blog. I absolutely love taking pictures of the sky....the sun, the moon, and the clouds.
ReplyDeleteI will be back to visit your blog, now that I've found out that we have two things in common.....both are Pastor's wives and both enjoy taking pics of the sky. :)
What lovely clouds in that sky. Great photo.
ReplyDeleteLooks like the middle of summer where you are!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful clouds...they almost don't look real...nice weather in Ohio finally...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sky shot. Love those puffy clouds. Happy Skywatch Friday!
ReplyDeleteI love sky pictures, beautiful clouds! Don't you wish you could knock down the power lines and light poles? Well maybe just bury the power lines, since I need power for this laptop!
ReplyDeleteI really love puffy white clouds against a bright blue sky. Great shot!
ReplyDeletePerty Pretty! (If you say that just right, you can hear the twang in it.)
ReplyDeleteI think I'm gonna join in on Skywatch Friday too. It won't be til later this evening though. Gotta leave my VLOG up a bit longer before I do a newer one.