
These are pictures I took Tuesday night after leaving the 8th graduation ceremonies. Aren't the skies beautiful. It was probably around 8:30 in the evening. Click on the SkyWatch Button above to join in and/or see other skies from all around the world.
Wow they are beautiful! Isn't it amazing how many beautiful, and different, skies there are, every single day!!
ReplyDeleteExcellent shots as always Cathy!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend
Guy
Regina In Pictures
Wow... in the first picture ... it looks like an 'eye' AMAZING! ~Maria
ReplyDeleteYep,B-U-T-ful!
ReplyDelete{That's pronounced bee-you-tee-ful, not but-full!)
Got it? Good!
Hey Cathy! Thanks for the visit today at Five Moms and a Blog. Glad you got a good laugh out of it.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a GREAT weekend!!
TTYL,
Miti
OH....beautiful sky btw!!
ReplyDeleteMiti
Very beautiful skies...I love the light breaking through the darkness...
ReplyDeleteGreat pics again! I always feel so peaceful when I see these SkyWatch pictures.
ReplyDeleteYou know I love the sky and I haven't really taken a pic of the sky this spring.. I am so far behind.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful sky to end your night.
ReplyDeleteCathy: Perfect timing and a wondeful time to capture the sky, congrats to the 9th grader. My grandson is also going to 9th.
ReplyDeleteGreat skies with that streak of light.
ReplyDeleteGreat skies with that streak of light.
ReplyDeleteReally great shots!
ReplyDeleteSimply gorgeous!
ReplyDelete