Well, I just dropped the last girl off for camp. Now it's just me and my Lily until Friday! Woo hoo!!!!!
If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
Monday, June 22, 2009
Whatever Shall I Do?
Well, I just dropped the last girl off for camp. Now it's just me and my Lily until Friday! Woo hoo!!!!!
Labels:
Family,
Fun Stuff,
Photographs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know what you can do. You can hop in your car and take a roadtrip down to Texas! Oh wait, you're off, but I have to work. Dang it! Oh well, it was a nice thought.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the silence!
I say lets Geocache!!
ReplyDeleterelax and enjoy it with whatever makes you happy!!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy some peace & quiet while you can.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely week.
Lindsay
x
It's been perfect so far. I finished a book I've been reading and took a short nap. I cleaned out the linen cupboard and I've also been moving furniture and accessories around too. I love to change things and this is my chance.
ReplyDeleteOooo - reading, napping, and cleaning cabinets sounds like you know exactly what to do with your alone time! Enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteOkay, girl, your little "woo hoo" was a dead give away. I do believe you have plans! :)
ReplyDeleteT's off too...geocache... I am taking kids to KI tomorrow and racing practice on Wednesday night.. You can go if ya want..call me. uggg.I asked for a bathroom break like 15 minutes ago...
ReplyDeleteOh I'm sure you'll think of some fun and exciting things to do without children. Have fun!
ReplyDelete-FringeGirl
Woo-hoo, a whole week just for you... sounds like you're getting the hang of it already. Enjoy!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Cathy...
ReplyDeleteI want to share a post I wrote after the one on your favorite praise songs:
http://calm-energy.blogspot.com/2009/06/all-things-bright-and-beautiful.html#comments
I think you'll smile :)
Maria
Oh have a wonderful relaxing time! Work on some projects, read, relax, whatever! Have fun!
ReplyDelete