Click on the Project 365 and join Sara in the fun! Yes, once again, I missed a couple days. But I figure every one that I get is a good thing. And I promise if anyone else wants to join in, Sara does not get upset with us for missing a day here and there. And it's never too late to start. So come join the fun!
If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Project 365
Click on the Project 365 and join Sara in the fun! Yes, once again, I missed a couple days. But I figure every one that I get is a good thing. And I promise if anyone else wants to join in, Sara does not get upset with us for missing a day here and there. And it's never too late to start. So come join the fun!
Labels:
Fun Stuff,
Photographs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
awesome pictures!!! I love amusement parks and rides!!!
ReplyDeletethat sign is great...he is really talented!
Have fun with VBS!
ReplyDeleteI lve the picture of the gas station - very Mayberry!
(We made it safely, btw - thanks for the prayers!)
Love that VBS signage. =0) Too cute.
ReplyDeleteAnd the tiny little filling station is SOOOOOO cute. Too bad they don't all still look like that!
Glad you're enjoying your summer!
that old gas station is so cool! i used to have an old gas pump in my front yard that was in mint condition, it's funny how many people thought that we pumped our own gas! haha. we told a few of them that we did just for kicks.
ReplyDeleteOh come on, that whole DOG/TREE thing couldn't have scared me. You've been my follower for a long time. You already knew I was ... uh... QUIRKY!
ReplyDeleteErica
I enjoyed your pictures. The Golden Lamb Inn looks great and the gas station too. I was curious about why the Inn is raised up so high from the road. I would love to know why if you have time to explain.
ReplyDeleteThe bible school sign looks fantastic. That man who painted it is extremely talented.
Lindsay
x
Lindsay-Ann:
ReplyDeleteActually the Golden Lamb does not sit up high. They are working on the road there and that is a concrete barrier wall. You're right though it does look like it's sitting high. I was in my car and took it out the side window! Fortunately there wasn't much traffic at the time. I'll have to take another picture there after the work is finished so you can see.