If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

TCKK-Have you ever wondered?

Have you ever wondered what the TCKK in my title stands for? Probably not, but I thought I'd tell you anyway. lol

That is the initials of each of our first names starting with hubby, then me, then the girls. Not real original probably but it started several years ago when I was trying to come up with a name on the DISboards Community. I've always been pretty protective of what I put on the internet about personal information. Pictures yes, but not names and stuff (except I've been using my name on here for quite awhile). But I've been thinking about it and all four of us are on FB and we've used our real names and pictures there. And I'm getting tired of always using initials so I think I'll change to our first names here on my blog.

T - Tracy (formerly known here as hubby or dad)
C - Cathy (me or mom)
K - Kelli (formerly known here as KLS or oldest daughter)
K - Kerri (formerly known here as KJS or youngest daughter)

I'll change my side bar later, but now you know, even if you didn't want too. lol

Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. I had wondered that! Thanks for the explaination.
    Lindsay
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'd already figured out that TCKK was your first names in order. I knew that. But glad to know your girls actual names!

    I just took one cyber-step deeper into your world! ha ha ha

    Happy Thursday. TOMORROW'S FRIDAY!!! WOO HOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never remember if Kelli is the Kj or Kl ..I guess if I said their names I would know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so funny. recently on FB, I have found it shocking to find out peoples "real" names. They use different ones on the blog...it really throws me, b/c I only know them by their "fake" name, but it seems real to me! :) crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, it's nice to meet you all by your real names. I did wonder at times what it stood for.
    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I had figured out the initials but I just made the connection with the Disboards! I have been around (mainly lurking) on the Disboards FOREVER!!!! (drewbie'smom, but I don't post much)

    It's a small world after all...lol!

    I use our initials for various things - JJAW (Jeff, Janna, Andrew, Will)

    ReplyDelete
  7. some of us already knew ;))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know that and I did wonder.
    thanks for always commenting on the 5 moms blog. It is nice to have faithful commenters and friends.
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy