If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Then Sings My Soul Saturday


I absolutely love this song and this performance. I hope you enjoy it too. One of my favorite lines in this song is: "All that I've done before, won't matter any more." I love that. When we repent and turn away from our sins, God never holds any of them against us again. Thank you Jesus!


Click on the button above to join Amy and all the others for TSMSS

5 comments:

  1. I love this song. Wow that brings back so many good memories. Thanks for sharing that song today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I haven't heard that in YEARS but it all came right back to me....

    Thanks Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely song. Thanks for sharing it.
    Hope you are having a good Sunday.
    Lindsay
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful song...and their voices blend beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy