Click on the button above to view/and or add your own beautiful sky pictures from all over the world.These two pictures are from one of my most favorite places in the world. Disney World's Magic Kingdom! I think the skies are always bluer in the Magic Kingdom!
These are beautiful shots of a fun place to visit. I like how the flag commands the attention in the first photo...beautiful skies also...
ReplyDeleteThey are bluer! I wish I was looking at those skies right now:)
ReplyDeleteOh, that bottom picture is gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteI have SOOOOO got to take Riley there. If it weren't for $$$$$!
E
Oh I think I've mentioned how much we love Disney World before. Or Disney Land for that matter.
ReplyDeleteWe are saving to go there in a couple of years. It takes us about four years to save for a trip to Disney World but we love it!
Such a happy place! I'll never forget the light parade at the end of the day (Disney Land, CA) I felt like a little girl inside!
ReplyDeletethanks for bringing back a sweet memory ~ Maria
Ahh, fun times!! :) Beautiful blue sky to go along with that fun day.
ReplyDeleteThat is a magical sight, wonderful blue skies over one of my favorite Happy places too...
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend, Pam :)
Cathy: I remember the view and we had a gray day at the park with rain, it was still fun.
ReplyDelete