I've seen this around for awhile and I decided to play along for the first time today. If you want to play, click on the button above and join in.
1. Do you find it gross to share drinks with family? Friends?
Husband...no, children...ok but really would rather not, friends...definitely I will not drink after them unless I was choking or something.
2. What have you learned this year? (You didn't see a question of that weight coming, did you? At least not for #2.)
That some members of my family are even stronger than I thought they were.
3. When do you dismantle the Christmas decorations?
Tomorrow. Always try to get it done before the first.
4. Something you wish to accomplish before the end of 2009 is:
Get started on my next Bible study so I'll be ready to facilitate it in March.
5. How do you feel about winter (after Christmas)?
I'm looking forward to spring!
6. Have you participated in after-Christmas sales?
I took my girls, but didn't do much myself. Although, I did buy next years wrapping paper.
7. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?
Just to be home with my family.
8. Is there anything special awaiting you in January?
No, just life.
9. If your life this year was a movie, what category or genre would it be? (Romance, Comedy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Farcical, etc.)
10. How much time per day do you spend blogging? Please do not lie. I will know.
1-2 hrs. probably..broken up throughout the day usually
11. Who runs your household?
My husband is the head of the home, but I like to think I'm the neck and I can turn the head anyway I want. lol (By the way, that's a line from My Big Fat Greek Wedding)
12. Share one hope/dream for 2010.
That I'll grow closer to the Lord and I'll bring someone else along with me on that journey.