Me........in one word.....maybe more,
Nan had this on her blog awhile ago and said if anyone wanted to play along to go ahead. So I took on the challenge of trying to limit my answers to one word.
These are the rules :
1. You can use only one word!
2. Pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers!
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. Have fun!
So, here goes:
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your hair? blonde
3. Your mother? Awesome
4. Your father? Awesome
5. Your favorite food? Steak
6. Your dream last night? Forgot
7. Your favorite drink? Diet
8. Your dream/goal? Heaven
9. What room are you in? Bedroom
10. Your hobby? Reading
11. Your fear? Spiders
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Retired
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? Young
15. Muffins? Chocolate
16. Wish list item? Kindle
17. Where did you grow up? OH
18. Last thing you did? Eat
19. What are you wearing? Sweats
20. Your TV? Old
21. Your pets? Lily
22. Friends? Yes
23. Your life? Blessed
24. Your mood? Content
25. Missing someone? Debi
26. Vehicle? Car
27. Something you're not wearing? Socks
28. Your favorite store? Walmart
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Unknown
32. Your best friend? Hubby
33. One place that I go to over and over? Disney
34. One person who emails me regularly? Bev
35. Favorite place to eat? Restaurants
I seem to have trouble following the rules on these things (and I'm usually a big rule follower) so I am not going to choose anybody in particular to pass this on to. But take it if you want it!
Love your answers!ReplyDelete
I want a kindle too!!! but then I think I would miss the feel of the pages in my hand.ReplyDelete
In a word.....super!ReplyDelete
nice job! Love your answers.ReplyDelete
Good morning, Cathy~ReplyDelete
I love this one. I was tagged on facebook with this awhile back.
I loved all your answers. I think I may do this one again on my blog.
Have a "MAGICAL DAY!" :> )
Oh, these are always so much fun to read!ReplyDelete
What a fun exercise, but that would be so hard for me :)ReplyDelete
I love Disney too...
I knew you would go to Disney over and over again:)ReplyDelete
I am DYING to go to WDW over and over...or at least once more, with my kids. They've never been. I said I wouldn't take them til they were old enough to remember it! That time is now...so hopefully I'll find the funds to take them sometime in the next couple of years. Maybe my son would want to go for his graduation? LOLReplyDelete