If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

And the Winners Are....

And the winners of the 2 copies of "Forget Me Not" are:


and 

Lindsay-Ann at The Cross Stitch House
Ladies, please e-mail me with your mailing address and I'll get your copies in the mail in the next couple of days!!

Congratulations to you both!!!

UPDATE:  Lindsay and Robin the books are in the packages and addressed and should go in the mail tomorrow (4-20-2010)


5 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy
    I am so happy I won. I needed some good news today! Thanks so much. I look forward to reading the book. I'll be in touch soon.
    Lindsay
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and GOD BLESS!
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to the winners. That is so awesome Cathy that you can bless so many with these books.
    Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww!! Thank you so much!! You are so great to sponsor these book giveaways!! I'm really looking forward to reading this one!! Looks right up my alley!
    Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy