If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Random Dozen

Click above button to join in on the fun with Lidna at 2nd cup!



1. Define a great relationship.
When 2 people share in love, respect and friendship.  And the best relationship is when Christ is involved in both lives.


2. Why is it called a "drive-through" if you have to stop? (Real question: What was the last food/drink you purchased at a drive-through?)
Breakfast this morning at McDonalds.  A Sausage McGriddle and a chocolate milk.  I had just been to the doctor for my annual exam and felt I deserved to treat myself! lol

3. As I type this, the Butler Bulldogs are getting ready to play in the NCAA championship game. Every Hoosier is hysterical about this except me. So in honor of the Bulldogs ... what is your favorite breed of dog? (I tried.)
Dachshund and mutt (I have a mutt now)

4. If you had to move to a state besides the one you currently live in, where would you move?
Tennessee or North Carolina

5. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
I wouldn't change a thing.

6. Who's the funniest person you know?
My cousin, Barry (who is the artist in the previous post's video.)

7. Did you get enough sleep last night?
No, but I hope to make up for it tonight.

8. What's the first thing you thought about this morning?
I can't remember.

9. Grilled or Fried? --HONESTLY
Depends on what it is, but I really like grilled in most meats.

10. Are you afraid of the dark?
Sort of.  I just don't see that well in the dark and I hate not knowing what's out there that I can't see.

11.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A mother

12. If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose?
Growing

9 comments:

  1. I'd move to Tennessee too! Its so beautiful there! & I love the accents! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for North Carolina!!!!! Come on down my friend.

    Come on by and say hello. I have decided to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just spent the weekend in the Smoky Mtns....I love it there. My hubs is from Knoxville area so we've spent lots of time there.

    The annual dr. thing definitely should be rewarded : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are having a wonderful day. Great list!
    Hugs, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading everyone's answers.
    I wanted to be a mom too! Enjoy the rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed your answers! Love #12 we should always be growing!

    until next time... nel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Cathy~

    Great answers. I would LOVE a pug or a Boston terrier, those are the breeds my girls have and I just can't get enough of them.

    I too, wouldn't change a thing about the way I was raised, nor can I remember what I thought of 5 minutes ago, let alone the first thing this morning! lol

    I always love reading your lists!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh "growing" oh I liked that one! I also think it was so COOL to read that you wouldn't change a thing about how you were raised! In a world where so many blame their parents for their mistakes...right on cathy! Obviously they did do an incredible job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I almost put Tennessee. And I can't believe I didn't answer "a mom" on #11!

    Fun answers. Sorry I'm late visiting - busy day and Blogger was being random this morning and not letting comments through.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy