If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Destination Disney

This is my 2nd week to participate in Destination Disney. If you love Disney, why not join in on the fun. You can go here or here to join in.  Here is this weeks question:
What is your favorite summertime treat at Disney?

A Mickey Bar, which is wonderful.  
Here is a picture of me with my very first Mickey Bar on our last trip.  I can't believe I'd never eaten one before. This was our last night in the park on this trip.  You can believe I won't wait that long to have one on our next trip.  lol


11 comments:

  1. the domestic fringeJune 14, 2010 at 6:13 PM

    Looks good! You remind me of my aunt. She loves all things Micky & Disney.
    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along this week, Cathy. Guess what? I have that same shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl it does look yummy. Wow. Take a bite of that ear...I can't believe you waited that long either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not much of a Mickey Mouse fan but I do love my sweets... does that count?

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, that looks SO SO SO yummy!!! I would just love one right now!
    Fun meeting you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been to Disneyworld...sniff..sniff...

    Being in Europe it would make sense to try to go to EuroDisney...we'll see....


    That ice cream looks Sooooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so good, aren't they? Somehow much better than grocery store ice cream bars!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUMMY! Have you tried the Mickey ice cream sandwich? BTW, I am so glad you are joining us. :-)

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  9. girl you know me...if it's ice cream...count me in!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy