If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Giveaway at Shout a Joyful Noise
Click here to go to Wylie's site "Shout a Joyful Noise" to enter to win one of the monogrammed polka dot mugs. No,wait a minute, never mind, don't go, cause I want to win. No, really, go ahead and enter cause I want Wylie to get lots and lots of entries. She's definitely worth a read...so while you're there, check out her site.
Labels:
Giveaway
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You crack me up!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are too funny. I will go there now!!
ReplyDelete