Have a blessed week everyone!
If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Hectic
Things are rather hectic and busy around here right now. VBS started last night! We had so much fun and I love it. But between work and VBS it doesn't leave much time for Blogging. I'll check in when I can and hopefully get caught back up soon.
Have a blessed week everyone!
Have a blessed week everyone!
Labels:
Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
we had VBS last weekend....its fun, but VERY exhausting! Hope yours goes great!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
ReplyDeleteandrea
VBS is fun but exhausting. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteVBS does take a lot of time, but the rewards outweigh. I actually miss VBS. Hope you have a great week!
ReplyDeleteuntil next time... nel
Hope your VBS goes well. Look forward to catching up with you when life slows down.
ReplyDeleteLindsay
x
We'll miss you, but completely understand...our lives have been pretty hectic this Summer already as well. Hope you enjoy VBS this week.
ReplyDelete