If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pledge of Allegiance

Since Independence Day is coming soon, I've been thinking about this video of the Pledge of Allegiance as told by Red Skelton. I saw this a couple of years ago and I think it is so awesome. So now I'm sharing it with you. If you've never seen this I don't think you'll regret taking a couple of minutes to watch it. Very powerful! Be sure to listen all the way to the end.



3 comments:

  1. Love him, thanks for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this many times but never get tired of it. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cathy!
    Isn't Red
    ✯ ✯ ✯ GREAT ✯ ✯ ✯

    I wanted to show this to my students...but youtube is blocked at school... ahhh...
    Over the summer...I have to figure out a way to bring it to school!

    Have a wonderful weekend! Enjoy your family! ~Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy