Hope you have a great weekend!!
If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cathy,
ReplyDeleteThose were so great. I love her. She is a hoot. Thanks for the laugh.
LOL! Oh, how I just LOVE Anita Renfroe! I have seen these so many times, but I have to keep watching them!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Cathy!
Blessings~
Laura
So funny!
ReplyDeleteHahaha... loved the Momsense one... when I first saw that, I thought I would burst!
ReplyDeleteThe dadsense one... oh when the video got down to 30 seconds left... I KNEW she was going to sing "Ask you mom!!!"
LOL
how did we know that, Cathy!?!
oh... must be the same EVERYWHERE ...
hee hee hee!
wishes for a sweet Sunday dear ♥
~Maria
These are so funny! My hubby played the "mom" one during the Mother's day service, and he played the "dad" one for the Father's Day one. I loved both!
ReplyDeleteI do love her, too!!! She's fantastic. =0)
ReplyDelete