If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Thank You



Just saying a great big Thanks to all of our Service men and women! I appreciate all you are doing to protect us and our country. Also a big thanks to all of our veterans and all you did to protect us and our country when you served. I also want to thank all the spouses, parents, children, etc who are missing your loved ones as they are serving in our armed services.  Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I think of our troops every morning as I say the pledge with my students... but even more so since Jason moved to Texas... It amazes me how families say goodbye to their loved ones going to Iraq and Afghanistan ... when it was so hard for me to send Jason off to TX.
    It takes Amazing Grace for our military families! Thanking them with you, Cathy!
    *Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy