If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge



Click the button above to join in with all the fun at Joyce's.

1. What is one thing on your bucket list? If you don't have a bucket list let's pretend you do.
I really don't have one, but one thing I want to do is go to Hawaii.

2. What makes a good dad?
Only Jesus can make a good dad.  And I was blessed to have a dad that loves the Lord and so are my children.

3. Are you afraid of insects? Which ones?
Spiders!

4. We're barbecuing...what's on the grill at your house?
Steaks are the best!

5. Do you believe that playing is more important than winning?
Depends on what you're playing and what you are winning.  :)

6. Do you tan? Use self tanners? Visit tanning salons? See your dermatologist at least once a year?
 Yes, I tan sometimes.  Yes I use self tanners sometimes.  Haven't used a tanning salon since I was in my 20's.  No, I've never seen a dermatologist.

7. Five years ago I would never imagine that today I would_______________.
Be almost three years into writing a blog.


8. Insert your own random thought here.
Found on a FB post, "Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs should just relax and get used to the idea."-Robert Heinlein

8 comments:

  1. 3 years writing a blog! Where do you find the time and topics! I'm still working on year 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am working on year 1. ;-)

    And I laughed out loud at your answer to #8.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a steak on the grill too...we're trying to eat less red meat but Father's Day might call for a steak on the grill.

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely be quoting your random thought to my husband....SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have the same thought on number one.. Did you know that spiders eat other bugs? I do not care for them but I do not really kill them unless my little one finds them and screams.. Have a great day..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great answers. So right about being a good dad. I told my teenage step-daughter the same thing about boys. That a guy would never be able to love her in the way she deserves unless he's a Christian and loves her with God's love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun questions! I didn't think I would have been almost 4 years into a blog either! Crazy.

    PS Only 9 days left in my Smile Project over at my blog. For every comment on any of my blog posts (dated May 15th-June 24th), I will give $1 to both Operation Smile and Smile Train in honor of Will's upcoming cleft palate surgery on the 24th. It is of no cost to you but a moment of your time and EVERY comment helps give the gift of a SMILE to some very deserving kids! Feel free to spread the word! www.scoopofreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent answers. Love a good grilled steak, with some grilled veggies. YUMMMM. Thanks for sharing. Blessings, SusanD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy