If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

I'm so Blue

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm going to go see the new Smurfs movie tonight.


I'm taking my daughter and her best friend. Kerri is having a sleepover for her birthday (which was Tuesday) and they want to go see the Smurf movie. So guess who's going along. Yep, you got it...me! This should be interesting. No really, I'm sure it'll be fun. Really! Well, at least the popcorn will be good!   I told hubby if I got too bored, I could always go into the lobby and read my Kindle. I always have that with me. haha

So tell me the truth, have any of you seen it yet? Am I gonna want to pull my hair out before it's over? lol



Added at 11:55PM:  Well we did it! We really went and saw the movie. It actually was cute and fun and extremely blue! lol I think little kids would really enjoy, the 2 teenagers with me liked it and actually laughed through quite a bit of it. Of course, that's what these girls do all the time...laugh! I read that there is supposed to be one cuss word in the movie, but I never caught it. I think it's probably a pretty safe movie for kids, if you're wondering.

But anyway, we had fun. The girls liked the popcorn

and I liked the Raisinets and a good time was had by all.

2 comments:

  1. Oh ~ memories! ha! the Smurfs!
    priceless!
    Enjoy your family, Cathy!
    Happy weekend!
    ~Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was younger, I loved the Smurfs! I'm so glad there's a nice movie about them. Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy