Click the button to play along.
1. Do you put Christmas decorations in every room of your house? If not every room, what rooms do you decorate?
Not in every room, but in the living room & dining room. Sometimes in the girls bath and the girls sometimes do their own rooms.
2. If you could visit one of the Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden) which one would you choose and why?
Sweden probably. Why? Because I've never been there. But where I'd really like to go is Holland so I could see the Corrie ten Boom House.
3. What does the word faith mean to you?
Believing what you can't see or touch or hear. My faith is in Jesus Christ. How about yours?
4. You can go back to your childhood for one day...what day and age would you choose?
|How about this day. That's me on the right and I look like I'm having fun. I'm with 2 of my cousins and I think we're all looking pretty cute.|
5. When did you last have 'punch'? If it's not too much trouble share your favorite punch recipe.
My mother-in-law makes the best punch on Christmas Day every year. It's become a tradition. It's got strawberries and ginger ale and I'll have to ask her what else sometime.
6. Do you fill stockings at your house? Are stockings opened before or after the bigger gifts?
Yes, we fill stockings and they are usually the last thing we open. Love stockings.
7. What takes your breath away?
Walking up a set of stairs! lol Is that what you mean? Really, my hubby is the one that takes my breath.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Here are a couple of ideas I got from Pinterest. Took them to a church function Sunday. Not too hard to make and people seem to like them.
I put my hubby down as well. Love the treats you made, so cute.ReplyDelete
Walking up the stairs-ha : ) I am just loving Pinterest at this time of the year especially!ReplyDelete
Those treats look fantastic ... and I'm sure they tasted as good as they look!ReplyDelete
Those yummy treats...BE STILL MY HEART!ReplyDelete
I love the vintage photo. So cute. I made the snowman donuts too, but I didn't try the reindeer yet. Have a great day, and don't climb too many stairs! Lol.ReplyDelete
I love that picture of you and your cousins. Isn't Pinterest the bomb? I could spend hours there. Your photos from the challenge have been fabulous. I'm hoping to capture a live nativity too. Thanks for joining in the challenge. Tomorrow is the hippopotamus. It's going to be fun to see what everyone comes up with. Have a fabulous day. Blessings, SusanDReplyDelete
walking up the stairs - HA! You crack me up!ReplyDelete
That pic of you and your cousins - so adorable!
Stockings - our favorite too, but they get opened first around here.
And Christmas punch - I'd love to get the recipe if you don't mind sharing.
Fun post :)