If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

This and That Thursday

Just sharing some things that have occurred this last week that I actually got my camera out for.  I haven't been taking many pictures lately, but I'm trying to start to take some more now.  So anyway, here's some this and that.

The girls got free passes to go see the new 3D version of Beauty and the Beast and while they were there this is what we did.  Had breakfast in McDonald's and played on our Kindle Fires.  I think we all had fun.

This is the little theater they went to.  Isn't it cute? 

I thought this building looked neat.  It was close to the theater.  You see we also had to wait in the car for a bit when we left McDonalds.

This is the town where we went.  It is such a neat looking city.

This is my new Vera Bradley.

It snowed today and I ran outside at work to get a picture.  This is my kind of snow.  Sticks to the trees and grass, but not the streets and sidewalks.

I took this picture through the windshield while driving.  I was at a red light.
And that is the end of my Thursday full of this and that.  Hope you enjoyed. 

7 comments:

  1. Snow... okay we can be done. I was enjoying the warm weather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized you were in Ohio. I am too! The city you visited looks very nice. We may have to take a drive when we can. I was looking forward to the snow, I have been away from it for so long.enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your new Vera!!!

    Are you liking your Kindle Fire better now?

    I think the theater should give me a few free passes as much as I'll be at the theater this next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my son has a kindle fire and loves it.

    I LOVE your new VB bag!!!! My MIL gave me one for my birthday last year and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that VB pattern! My daughter and I are thinking of going to see Beauty and the Beast...that's not silly is it? : ) Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post...thanks for sharing...blessings soraya

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need a new purse ... and your new Vera Bradley is so adorable. Makes me think of spring. And I love snow ... but I like best the kind of snow that accumulates in the grass andnot on the streets. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy