If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday Hodgepodge



1. A new Miss America was crowned on Saturday night-did you watch? If you were a contestant what would your talent be?
I watched part of it and participated in a blog party which was kinda fun...well until my computer died.  Probably my talent would be singing or playing the piano.  

2. Do you have houseplants? Real or fake?
I don't have any houseplants real or fake right now.  I do have a real plant in my office, but I'm about to kill that...which explains why I don't have any at home.  I've killed them all.

3. When you were in school did you speak up or were you more of the hide your face, avoid eye contact, and pray the teacher didn't call on you type of student?
Depends on what was going on.  If I knew the answer, I was glad to answer it, if not, then I'd tried to avoid eye contact.

4. Next Monday marks the Chinese New Year...what do you order when someone suggests Chinese food?
Broccoli and chicken with steamed rice.

5. How would you define a miracle? What would it take for you to consider something a miracle?
A miracle is something that can only be done by God's power.  I think even the very fact that we get up every morning breathing is a miracle because we couldn't do that without the power of God.  I believe the greatest miracle of all is that He loves me and He saved me.

6. What's your favorite Disney song? If you're stuck you'll find a list here.
I don't know if I'd say it's my favorite, but I think this is a really fun song.  I love so many that I really can't pick a favorite.



7. I should have _____________ yesterday.
done some laundry

8. Insert your own random thought here.
I joined Weight Watchers tonight. Hoping I can finally get some of this weight off.

8 comments:

  1. I don't know what was going on with the comments...sometimes Blogger is naughty. I love The Bare Necessities. My dad loved that movie and I always think of him when I see it.

    Good luck with weight watchers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with Weight Watchers! Taking that first step is hardest for me ... praying for you as you start this journey. {{hug}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on your weight loss!
    Yep, salvation through our Savior Jesus Christ is truly a miracle which I'll forever be grateful for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your miracle answer, nothing better than salvation! Good Luck with Weight Watchers!
    until next time... nel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with weight watchers. I hope they help you to loose some weight. Hubby did laundry so I didn't have to. Nice man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your answer for #5! We would be able to do nothing but for God's grace.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yaay for WW! I never "officially" joined, but followed their plan, counted points, etc... when i did it faithfully I had great success. But when i quit, the weight came back. I'm just a poor food chooser on my own. Molly and I are back on "the program" (of our own doing) and having luck so far. Just wish it would all come off as fast as I put it on!! Good luck!
    Think I may steal this little survey thing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a fun song! Way to go with joining weight watchers. I am trying low carb and no sugars. I did great with low carb 8 years ago. I wish you success. This is the year for us to nip it in the bud!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy