I really hate pictures if myself most of the time. That is why I stand behind the camera. lol Anyway, here goes.
If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
Friday, February 10, 2012
Photo A Day Challenge - Day 10 "self portrait"
The Photo A Day Challenge prompt for today is "self portrait".
I really hate pictures if myself most of the time. That is why I stand behind the camera. lol Anyway, here goes.
I really hate pictures if myself most of the time. That is why I stand behind the camera. lol Anyway, here goes.
Labels:
Challenge,
Photographs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think you look very nice. Nice to see you. I have the same problem. Haven't even posted yet!
ReplyDeleteI think that's a beautiful picture of you!
ReplyDeleteYou did good! Have a nice weekend!
ReplyDelete