If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Photo a Day Challenge - Day 18 "drink" and Day 19 "something you hate to do"

I keep running behind on the Photo a Day Challenge. This will catch me up again. Let's see if maybe I can stay caught up now. lol

Day 18 is "drink"

Hot Chocolate is a favorite winter drink of mine.

Day 19 is "something you hate to do"

I detest emptying the dishwasher.  I would much rather wash the dishes in the sink than to load and unload the dishwasher!


3 comments:

  1. Ha! me too! but emptying the dishwasher is my son's chore....I have 6 more months before I have to start doing it again! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot coco is a favorite of mine as well. Funny about the dishwasher...that's different...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mind loading the dishwasher, but I do hate unloading. Most of the time, I can persuade DH to unload it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy