If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Photo a Day Challenge - Day 20 "handwriting"

The prompt for today is "handwriting". Now, I have to admit I mostly print, and rarely do cursive. However here's a list I was working on yesterday of the names of the women who are planning to attend our Bible study starting in a couple of weeks. As you can see I did some cursive and some printing. Wow! What a mess. But remember, this was just a quick list so I could figure out how many study guides to order.

I have to say I can't wait to start our Bible Study and get to spend time with all these ladies!  Most I know, but some I don't yet.  In faith, I'm going to order a couple extra books, hoping God will send us some more to study with.  We're going to do Beth Moore's study "To Live Is Christ."

Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Nice handwritting! Easy to read and that is the point right? Enjoy your ladies class, sounds like a great topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not realize I messed up till I saw your picture. I posted tomorrow's for today So I guess tomorrow i will post hand writing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy