If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday Hodgepodge and Day 8 of Photo a Day Challenge


1. What is something you are loving right now?
That I finally got myself back on Weight Watchers and I've lost 7.6 lbs. so far.  Yay me!  lol

2. Paris, Venice, New York, and Rome are considered four of the most romantic cities in the world. Which one would you most like to visit?
New York because I would love to see a play live on Broadway.

3. Are you a romantic?
Not really, no.

4. What's your favorite love story made for the Big Screen?
Lake House with Sandra Bullock  


5. Everyone loves Pooh bear and friends...which character are you most like and why? Click here for help in answering this question.



Take the 100 Acre Personality Quiz!


6. What's the best chocolate something you've ever eaten?
Death by Chocolate Cake



7. Share a favorite quote about love.
Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. Leo Buscaglia 
also the whole 13th chapter of 1 Corinthians

8. Insert your own random thought here.
Day 8 of the Photo A Day Challenge prompt is "sun"

This is from last Thursday when Kerri and I were out taking a walk.

Have a great day everyone!

11 comments:

  1. I picked Death by Chocolate as well! Great minds... Love that you lost 7.6 pounds so far. That feels good, doesn't it? Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) on your weight loss. Great pic of the 'sun.'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job on the weight loss!!!!!!!!!!!!

    OH MY - I forgot about the Lake house... thats in my top 5 fav movies... its awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I've ever seen Lake House. I'll have to look for that one. Your sun shot is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the weight loss! Way to go!!

    I just love that picture of the sunrise. God is such a fantastic artist, and I think that some of His most amazing work is done at sunrise and sunset. It's been so cloudy here that I haven't been able to see any good sunrises or sunsets in several days. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photo. The Lake House was a good movie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cathy!
    Yay for your remarkable weight loss! Keep up the great work! Mmm...Death by Chocolate sounds like my kind of dessert! I, too, want to see a show performed on Broadway...oh, what I'd give!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your weight loss!!!! The photo is great! I have been bad in the photo challenge. I am gonna try to get better! I have never seen Lake House. Maybe I will have to watch it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on your weight loss! I'm heading in the right direction and it feels so good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your return to WW!! I really admire people who make conscious decisions like yours. It takes a lot of willpower and determination. Go you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. New follower from the hop, hope you come by and follow!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy