If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Counting 1000 Gifts



I'm still counting the things I'm thankful for and you can join in too. Just click above and count your blessings and gifts too.

 116. The opportunity to once again see the videos from Beth Moore's Bible Study "Believing God". My husband is showing them to the whole church on Sunday Nights for the next 9 weeks. Our lady's group did this whole study a few years ago and it is just to good to keep to ourselves. I love being reminded of the truths I learned then.

117. I'm thankful that mom and dad are both feeling better. Dad still has to have a pacemaker, but he's a whole lot better than last week.

118. I'm thankful for 4 brothers and sisters who are all stepping up to the plate and helping. They always have and I believe they always will.

119. I'm thankful for the opportunity to tell my dad I love him. We don't do that a lot in our family. We know it, but just don't say it alot. But I'm glad I had the courage to say it. And you know what? He said it back. I will treasure that for always.

120. I'm thankful for a husband who stands beside me through thick and thin!

121. I'm thankful for a wonderful daughter at home who helps and loves too.

122. I'm thankful for another wonderful daughter, who while away at school and busy with all she does there, takes time to call or text and checks up on the family from time to time.

123. I'm thankful for a church family who prays!

124. I'm most thankful for a God who keeps showing off all His wonderfulness! Even though it's been a tough week, He has made Himself evident in so many ways.



6 comments:

  1. What wonderful blessings! I'm glad to hear that your dad is doing better. My family doesn't verbally express their love, either, so when my dad wrote an email and closed it with his love for us, it brought me to tears. I know that's not the same as *saying* the words ... but for my dad, that was a milestone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anyway it is said, written or verbal is great!

      Delete
  2. What a great list of blessings and so glad you see what you have been given. So many people never see their gifts and that is so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much to be thankful for - great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you have a wonderful, lovingly deep and real with their love, family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy