If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

A Painting instead of Friday Frags

We've had a fairly quiet week (at least nothing too interesting to write about). So I thought I'd show you a picture of a couple of paintings my daughter just did last weekend. I love these. The pictures aren't the best quality because she sent them from her phone, but her paintings are awesome (is a mom allowed to say that?).



I am so asking for her to do one for me for a Christmas present.  I just need to decide what saying I want.

Oh yeah! I just remembered.  One thing I did this week was make plane reservations for Kelli to fly home for Christmas break!  Can't wait to see her.

Have a great weekend everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Those are awesome! What a talent! And yes, a mom can say that because it's true!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE them!! I really love the Be_YOU-tiful!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the paintings! My oldest has been painting canvases and made a sweet one for her sister for her birthday. Enjoy your weekend! I just looked at Thanksgiving flights for my youngest. Ouch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the paintings! Talented!
    until next time... nel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them, they are really nice! Kelli will be here before you know it. I remember those days! Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Be.you.tiful picture!!! Makes me want to put on my creative pants and get busy..... I wonder if a 2 and 11 month old would let me paint?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy