If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Good Advice for Raising Children

This is a short audio (What Time Teaches Mom) file by Patsy Clairmont that is well worth the listen for moms. If I could do it over again, I would try to follow this advise a little more than I did.



Have a great day and go hug your kids. I can't do that, but I think I'll give them a "hug" text.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent advice. I too wish I would have followed that advice more when I was raising DD. I am thankful for the second chance God has given me in grandchildren (while I am not raising them, I do have the opportunity to say yes more often, to play and giggle instead of worrying about dirty clothes or a dirty house, etc.). And I'll be giving DD a big hug when I see her tonight. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent advice and why do we learn it so late - makes us good grandparents. sandie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy