If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday Quiz About Me

Acting Balanced


1. June 26th is Forgiveness Day - will you be participating?  Forgiving someone else or asking for forgiveness?
I've never heard of Forgiveness Day.  However, I can't say I'll be participating necessarily, but I quite often have to ask for forgiveness and also have to work on forgiving others. Trust me, God is very good at letting me know when I need to do either.

2. Do you play card games?  Which ones are your favorite?
I do play card games sometimes.  I love Solitaire (but I mostly play it on the computer.  I also like, Uno, Skipbo and many others too.

3. What is your favorite flavor of Birthday Cake?
Chocolate is my favorite anytime cake.

4. Do you like amusement park rides?  What is your favorite?  If not, why not?
Yes, I love amusement park rides.  However, the older I get they don't love me as much.  I get a little nauseas now on a lot of them.  Love roller coasters and drop type rides (favorite being Tower of Terror at Disney World's Hollywood Studios).
 
This is my first time playing along with the Monday Quiz About Me.  Why not click the button and join in with me.
 

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like those amusement rides affect us in a similar way :(

    I'm glad you decided to play along today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite game is solitaire too and I am learning on the cell phone! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy