If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Porch Chattin'

Everyday Ruralty

Thought I'd join in with "Chats on the Farmhouse Porch" today.  Why not click the button above and join in too.  This is my first time.

Chat Questions:
  1. Is there a friend or relative who has been on your mind a lot lately?
  2. Do you sunburn?
  3. If you were visiting my farm for a week (or weekend) would you want to cook with me, pick veggies or pull weeds with the farm crew, or just feed Wendell carrots until he outgrew his horse suit?
  4. Do you like to tell jokes or hear them?
  5. Do you wear sunglasses often?
My Answers:

     1.  Yes, a friend who's son is dying from cancer.  Prayers are appreciated.
     2.  Yes, I sunburn very easily.  But if I use a good SPF, I will eventually tan.
     3.  Definitely I would want to feed Wendell carrots.
     4.  I prefer hearing jokes.  I'm not very good at telling them.
     5.  Actually, I just recently got Transition lenses in the prescription glasses.  So, I guess the answer is yes.  :)


7 comments:

  1. How do you like your Transitions lenses? My hubby wears Transitions lenses, but I do not. I tried them, but I didn't like them. They never got 100% clear indoors, and that tiny bit of darkness interfered a little with my close work when quilting so I switched back to regular lenses. I do get the Crizal lenses that have UV protection, so at least my eyes are protected from harmful UV rays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers...I think Wendall may get a little tired of carrots by the end of the day.
    Thank you for sharing

    Phoebe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love jokes!!! :) I'm just horrible at remembering them :) Chondra Pierce is here in concert Thursday & I'm DYING to go

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you - I get sunburned very easily. Love to hear jokes too. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too burn fast, blond hair and very light skin make it so. I try to stay out of the sun but we don't get it much up here so I love being in it. I can't tell a joke, I never remember the punch line.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a terrible joke teller! Can never remember the punchline!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry to hear about your friend's son. :( We've been praying for a little fellow named Braden that is awaiting news to see if he is in another relapse of the "c" word. They said he wouldn't survive when he went into relapse the first time, but Heavenly Father had other plans. I will pray for your friend's son to be healed, too, as I pray for Braden and the other children battling this monster.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy