If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Monday Quiz About Me.

Acting Balanced
Here are FOUR QUESTIONS that everyone can answer and then you have the option to add a fifth question of your own for those who are visiting your blog to answer in the comment section, along with commenting on the four standard questions you answered!
 
 
1. December 5th is Bathtub Party Day - how will you celebrate? 
Never heard of it.  I'm not much of a bath type person...I much prefer a shower.

2. Apparently it's also the week to get your letters to Santa done and mailed - will you be writing to Santa and will you be on the naughty or nice list this year?
Nope, no letter to Santa for me...and probably you can find my name on both lists. lol

3. Do you think that people have unlimited potential?
Yes, I do.  Especially if you belong to Christ because the Bible says, " I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Phil. 4:13.

4. How many holiday parties/events will you be attending this month?
Right now, I know of 3.  We'll see how it goes from here.  Looking forward to them all.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at your Christmas parties. It is a very busy time of year but a nice one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the weather being so cold here lately, I've been taking hot baths just to warm up! Enjoy your day, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy