If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Lucy

On Friday, I asked you all what you thought of PetSmart and their grooming department. Well, we got an appointment for 7:00am on Saturday morning. I don't know what I was thinking when I told them we'd come at 7:00am on our only real day off. Brain fart, I guess. Anyway, we were there just before 7:00. As they were checking us in, I remembered I forgot to bring the proof of her rabies shot. Guess what? They can't groom her without it. So we had to reschedule. Fortunately, they had a 3:30 appointment available on Saturday.

So back home we went. We dropped Lucy off and hubby and I went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. After I found her shot record and put it in my purse. No way would I let that happen again. haha

Anyway, we went back for her appointment, with shot record in hand. They said it would be about 3 hours or so. That rather shocked me. I never dreamed it would take that long. So hubby and I ran around for a bit and then came back and watched through the window. I'm sure we looked goofy, because we were trying to hide so she wouldn't see us.

Anyway, I think they did an awesome job. She got the full works, bath, haircut, teeth brushed, nails cut and ground smooth. She even got a little 4th of July bow in her hair. Isn't she adorable!


So, if your dog needs a grooming, I'd recommend PetSmart. Just don't forget your rabies' shot record.

Have a great day!!

9 comments:

  1. Awwww, she's so sweet, all gussied up. Glad your experience at PetSmart was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad it worked out for you! You won't need to take the shot record in again until her shot renewal, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bruno is headed to Pet Smart on Friday :) I love the report cards they send home with them too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy looks like a million bucks...love the hair bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks so pretty! I used to take my cocker spaniels to a groomer all the time. My current dogs are small with fur that's easy for me to bathe them myself. Dogs sure do look cute when they get back from the groomers though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks adorable! I have always been happy with Pet Smart groomers. Looks like they did a great job with Miss Lucy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy