If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Yarn & Hats & Headband/Earwarmers

I did make it to Michael's yesterday for their yarn sale. I love yarn, and did I ever buy some. My husband is so good about my yarn collection. Bless his heart. I can't wait to get started with this yarn. Hopefully, today sometime.

I think I'll be using the red first
Below are some items I've recently completed and will be in my Etsy Shop real soon. I have really been enjoying making these recently.

Headband/Earwarmer - The mix of colors is so neat in this yarn.  I can't seem to get a good picture to really show the colors.  It looks kind of washed out here.  Someone care to give me an idea as to what kind of lighting I need to be in for these pictures.  All these were taken out in yesterday's beautiful sunshine.

 I was thinking about keeping this hat, but decided I needed to put it in the Etsy Shop after selling so many last week. 

Another adult hat - I love this purple color

Headband/Earwarmer

3 comments:

  1. OK - so I have a question - how are you making those? You are doing it by length - right? So how are you getting it where your sides don't roll up. I just made a scarf & my sides kept rolling in. WHAT THE HECK!?!? Are you not knitting the first stitch? ... teach me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah.. & how long are you knitting it for a head wrap?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the items you are making and the yarn! I get excited over yarn and material...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy