If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16

Pages

Monday, February 2, 2015

My Weekend

This is my weekend in a nutshell. Chinese carry-in on Friday and lots of knitting. Saturday, morning knitting (finished a hat & started a scarf trying a new stitch for me). Lunch with hubby and errands. Visited parents, then home to laundry, more knitting and watching some TV. Sunday, picked Kerri up for church, good service, lunch with Kerri and Charlie met us too. Then home for a nap and church with a great sermon (on video) by Anne Graham Lotz. What a wise woman. She talked about right where I feel I am in my life right now. And this was a sermon from June 2014. God knows I needed it now because it wouldn't have meant near as much if I'd heard it back when she preached it. Then home for the evening, just relaxing.

So there you have it. That was my weekend in the quick version. Here are a couple of items that are now in my Etsy shop.




Oh and we are now starting verse #3 of the SSMT on Beth Moore's blog.  My verse is:  You see me when I travel and when I rest at home. You know everything I do. Psalm 139:3 NLT

How was your weekend?  Are you participating in the SSMT?  Inquiring minds want to know.

5 comments:

  1. That brown yarn? I can't tell you how much I've made out of it - my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a busy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good week-end to me. Haven't had a Sunday afternoon nap in a while...soo nice Though now that I think of it I doze frequently on our drive home from San Diego. Lovely knitting. I'd love to learn someday. That and crocheting. Hope your day was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chinese carry-out, again, I see...that's MY kind of weekend! We celebrated Brittany's 23rd birthday...can you believe it? She's not my little girl, anymore. On second thought, she always will be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should have done the Beth Moore "challenge" I really liked her last post about prayer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting. Have a wonderful Day!

Cathy